The Medical Centre in Bexley is responding to the growing need for long-term care by broadening its offerings and implementing cutting-edge solutions. The rise in
Terms For Using This Service
N.B: Out-of-consult prescriptions and referrals attract a $20 out of pocket processing charge (NON REFUNDABLE payment and billed at the time of request), unless otherwise indicated by the doctor.
- This service is for existing patients only.
- This service allows request of scripts and referrals for ongoing (chronic) conditions only when you can’t get into your regular GP for an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. Your request is at the discretion of your GP.
- Referrals can ONLY be requested IN ADVANCE of a specialist appointment. It is illegal to back-date referrals of ANY KIND.
- Sleeping tablets and S8 drugs will not be prescribed through this service.
- Medications must be reviewed frequently. If you have not attended LMCW in more than 6 months, you will be asked to make an appointment to review your medications.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for completion. Once your prescription or referral is ready, you will receive a SMS confirmation for you to pick up from reception.